Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tips for Throwing a Backyard Wedding

The summer wedding bug has bitten me hard!  I've absolutely fallen in  love with all the gorgeous pictures I keep coming across of beautiful outdoor summer weddings, with rustic and shabby chic details, mason jars and repurposed furniture.  Backyard weddings are so cozy, so quaint and so sentimental.

But, planning a backyard wedding takes a lot of work - probably more work than most people realize. There are so many more things to consider when planning a backyard wedding than when planning a wedding at an indoor reception facility.  Use the article I just posted, "Practical Tips for Planning a Backyard Wedding" as a starting point when you're ready to begin planning your own backyard wedding.  View this Pinterest board to view some pictures of other backyard weddings for inspiration and ideas for your own wedding.

1 comment:

  1. These are quite amazing tips for throwing a backyard wedding. It is my cousin’s wedding in couple of months and last week I had booked one of exquisite New York wedding venues to avoid rush. Hope to arrange an unforgettable wedding for her.

    ReplyDelete